Artificial Sweeteners Are Sweet Poison

Artificial sweeteners are so little, you can’t see them once they’re added. They are sweet poison and matter greatly. I mean that literally. There’s a chemical reaction in our bodies that actually turns a couple of them into formaldehyde! Over 6000 products on the market today have them as a major ingredient replacing sugar.  Are you buying “diet”, “fat free”, or “sugar free” items?

It’s scary to think that though we are giving our little ones treats that in reality we’ve actually been poisoning our families. So many illnesses (learning disabilities, alzheimer’s, cancer, etc) are on the rise and much of it appears to be related to what’s going in the mouth. It’s been a scary educational process for me, but I hope learning that artificial sweeteners are really sweet poison has been a help to you.

Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.