This is the final part of this series but by no means the end… Remember, there are over 80,000 chemicals. Check the ingredients listed. In most cases, if you can’t pronounce it, you probably don’t want to use it either.
On page 3 of this article “Cleaning Products Made a Difference”, you’ll see an image of what bleach can do to a child’s ability to write – not good!
Chlorine Bleach –
- Can cause severe skin and eye damage
- Damaging to the respiratory tract
- Causes throat irritation even when exposed briefly and at low levels
- Linked to RADS: Reactive Airways Dysfunction Syndrome – Manifests as Bronchitis or Asthma
- Corrosive and damaging to cells on contact
Find this post helpful? I would greatly appreciate it you’d share on FB and/or comment below.
<< === Share here =)
“I Specialize in The Little Things that affect our health and well being. “Health Matters”.
PS If you would like my two PDF checklists on Household / Personal Care Products which lists items, toxic chemical ingredients and health affects, be sure to request in the upper right of this page.
If you enjoyed this post on Home Cleaning Products That Can Make You Sick – Chlorine Bleach, please retweet and comment.